I applied for employment with Weight Watchers last December via their online form. I wasn't too worried about hearing back from them, so I didn't network or ask around at my meeting or the center, but then earlier this week I heard back. She asked some questions about my weight loss and my availability and I emailed back with the answers.
Weight Watchers requires you to be within 10 pounds of your range, which I am, but the manager in my particular area prefers to only hire people on Lifetime. That's fine, it just means my application is on hold until I can get to Lifetime, so I have yet another thing to be inspired about!
I'm hopeful that I can make it before the end of the contract year at my UGA job and then I can make the switch over the summer.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That would be so cool! Would it be for a position as a group leader? You're so good at being encouraging without being patronizing. Plus you're realistic. WW would be lucky to have you!
ReplyDeleteI love that idea!
ReplyDelete