Friday, January 7, 2011

January Race Lined Up

I registered for my first race of the year, some "Pilot Club Chase" (whatever that means) in Watkinsville on Sunday the 16th. It was slim pickin's for January races. That was the only 5K this month within an hour's drive of me. I got to pick and choose in November and December, and I think I even did two races in December. Weird, you'd think it'd be the other way around.

Today was my first full day back at work after the break and can I just say TGIF! I am so tired of this job and this schedule. I'm looking forward to starting back in class on Monday. I grazed out of my lunchbox all day today on fruits and cheese and almonds and what have you. It's going to be a challenge again to keep myself fed on school days, but I know how to do it. It just takes lots of preparation.

In Crossfit news, my hamstrings are killing me! It's not the all-over muscle soreness that I'm used to but a very specific tightness right behind my legs. Maybe that means I am doing it right? I'll bring it up with Adam when I go back today.

No comments:

Post a Comment