Good morning! Happy February!
So I was thinking about New Month, and how it's almost like New Year, where you can look back on the last one and take account of what you did right and what could be improved. And you can use the turn of the calendar to find new resolve to move forward toward making yourself into the person you want to be. So good luck, and let's have a fantastic February! It's a short month, so it should be an easy one, and if not ... oh well, it'll be March that much sooner!
So looking back, I see that I lost about 9 pounds in January. More importantly, I didn't let my "new year, new me" steam run out halfway through the month. I'm still going strong, and I intend to keep it that way. My goal for February is to lose 6 more pounds. If I want to reach my final goal in 2010 (and I do!) then I have very little room to slack off.
All that said, I have no PFTD, as it's my break day! I'll take my bag lunch to work, but once I get home, it's cuddle with Grady time (Monday is his only night off work) and no exercise for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment