No big news from me today. Just more work and then Curves after.
My weigh-in is tomorrow. I snuck on the scale this morning and the result was not good. I need to quit doing that on Thursdays because it always discourages me, but then on Friday I have a good loss. I need to lose 2.4 in order to meet my challenge goal, and at 2.5 I'll get my imaginary 15-pound star. I hope I get it this week, but even if I don't I know I've done my best all month.
I wrote that this morning, but this afternoon I am STARVING. I have been snacking and nibbling all day and I just can't get satisfied. I have loaded up on water, so I know I'm not thirsty. I've also had three pieces of gum just to have something. I really don't want to blow it today since I am weighing in tomorrow, but I am absolutely hungry all day today. Arg!
Nothing real "bad" just the same snacks I eat every day. Fruit, cheese, yogurt, baked chips, whatever. The issue was just that I had eaten my breakfast, snack, lunch, and afternoon snack all before noon, and I still felt hungry. I still have lite popcorn and nuts but I want to avoid the sodium. But I promise I'll hit those up before doing anything drastic like driving through MacDonalds. And I still have dinner to contend with!
No comments:
Post a Comment