Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunny Valentine's Day

Good morning, all. Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm up early again, because I went to sleep early. I don't know what's happening to me. I used to be such a night owl! I think I just get bored in the evenings because Grady works, so I go to bed once there's nothing left to do in the house or watch on TV.

I'm happy because I eventually made it out for my run yesterday, so my workout schedule for the month wasn't completely derailed up by the snow. I'll do another run today, and if I go to Curves tomorrow (usually my rest day) then I'll be all caught up. I'm motivated to go to Curves anyway because it's time for me to get measured and body fat tested for my first month results.

PFTD: Coffee and computer now. Then laundry and clean house. Run when Grady goes to work. Then hit up Kroger. I'm going to make low-carb pizzas for me and Grady for Valentine's dinner.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment