I'm up way too early again! The problem is that Grady wakes me up when he comes to bed, and if I went to sleep too early, then I can't fall back asleep in the morning.
So I'll use the time to go hit the street for my run. The weather is just so lovely this weekend. We went outlet shopping yesterday and we left our jackets in the car. Yay! Today I'm going to go out in the yard and take photos and start planning for my gardening. I can't believe it was only last weekend that I was taking snow photos.
One more thing. I need to send a big shout out to all my WATPers. I did the three-mile walk for abs last night, and it is no joke! Leslie does not play! I felt the burning in my shoulders and my buns and I didn't even use the resistance band. Wow!
Have a great rest of your weekend, y'all!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment