Thursday, February 4, 2010

Zzzz...

This week has just been dragging! I can't do anything else on the site until the State approves the design, and I haven't even been able to nail down a meeting time with them, so I have absolutely nothing to do. It's so funny how I can find plenty to entertain myself with when I'm avoiding work, but when I have no work to avoid I get super bored. It wouldn't be so bad but that I stare at the clock. Is it lunchtime yet? Is it snack time yet? I'm bored and I just want to eat!

So today I'm going to work on a menu and grocery list for Super Bowl. I have to come up with WW-friendly foods, low-carb foods, and regular foods! That should keep me plenty busy, actually.

My weigh-in is tomorrow, and based upon scale peeks I'm not confident that I will get the 1.1 pound goal I set for myself this week. It's frustrating because I've been POP for three weeks, and I work out nearly every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment