Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cost of Curves

Question for you all....anyone knows prices for the Curves? I looked up their website and no where....I mean no where is there any prices!! Drives me a little crazy, I like to know prices before I go somewhere, helps with the whole pressure sale tactics.

I just joined last month, and yes that made me so crazy to have to go in and ask for the prices. Grr! Just be up front about it!

So what she said was it's something like 150 to join, and 34 per month, but "right now" (I'm guessing that it's always the case, not just for a limited time) they are having a special where it's half price to join, and you get the first 30 days free. So I got the first month for 74, and it's going to be 34 per month after that.

A couple of tricks. I wanted to pay the monthly dues on a credit card, but she said that would then be 44 dollars for some reason, so I went with a check draft instead. Also I asked about the 7-day free trial, and she said to get that I would have to forfeit the other special (and that is printed right on the free trial coupon, so that was legit) ... however! Once I signed up and got the contract, it says on the terms of the contract that you can cancel within 7 days for a full refund, no questions asked, so yeah you really still can get your free trial that way and still get the introductory special.

Hope that helps. Your prices and mileage may vary! And if anybody got it cheaper someplace else, please don't tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment