Saturday, February 6, 2010

Serene Saturday

Good morning, and happy weekend, all!

I didn't get to run during the day yesterday, despite having taken off work, because it was just freezing rain and wind all day. But as they say, if you don't like the weather here, wait five minutes! So I took a nap, and when I got up at my regular, after-work running time of 6, it had almost completely stopped raining, and I busted my hump to get out there and start Couch to 5K, week 5!

Now I'm just waiting for it to be nine so I can go to Curves, and then I'll hit Kroger right after to do my shopping for the game tomorrow. It turned out that last Saturday, the person who was supposed to open had gotten snowed in at her house. Eh, I suppose that happens, but hopefully they have a contingency plan in place this time, or I might get grumpy again!

After Curves and Kroger (and Starbucks, of course! ), I just have housework all day, getting ready for company tomorrow. Of course I put everything off until the last minute, because that's how I roll!

Everybody have a great Saturday, and shoot for some serenity today, even if you can only manage one minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment