My goals:
#1 Complete 20 workouts - GOAL MET 2/25
#2 Advance to week 7 of Couch to 5K (I was at week 4 on Jan 31) - GOAL MET 2/21
#3 Complete 12 workouts at Curves (new goal added on 2/20) - GOAL MET 2/27
1 – Monday is my night off. Great start, huh?
2 – Curves
3 – Couch to 5K - week four
4 – Curves
5 – Couch to 5K - week five, day one
6 – Curves
7 – Couch to 5K - week five, day two
Stuck to my workout schedule all of week one. On track to meet goals for the month. Five more runs to meet C25K goal, and 14 more workouts overall to meet monthly exercise goal.
8 – Off
9 – Curves
10 – Couch to 5K - week five, day three
11 – Curves
12 – None. Snow day!
13 – 30 minutes walk, 1 hour yoga. I'm still snowed in!
sun came out, streets dried up, and I went back out! - Couch to 5K - week six, day one
14 – Couch to 5K - week six, day two
Another good week. I'll go to Curves tomorrow to make up for the snow day. I am looking forward to getting in there anyway, since it's time for my measuring and body fat tests to get my first month's results. Also I downloaded some WAPT so I have something to do on inclement weather days. And just to mix it up a bit more. I feel different muscles today after having done yoga yesterday.
I need just two more runs and nine workouts overall to meet my monthly goals.
15 – Curves
16 – Curves
17 – Couch to 5K - week six, day three - 25 minute run!
18 – Curves
19 – None today. I need a break.
20 – 3-mile WATP for abs (slept in too late for Curves)
21 – Couch to 5K - week seven - Goal #2 met!
Three weeks down and I am getting burnt out! I think my workout schedule was a bit ambitious. I just have one more week to go to meet my February commitment, and then I think I'll scale it back a bit in March.
I met my Couch to 5K goal already, so there's that. Yesterday I added a third goal for the month, so let's see what I have to do this week to meet all my goals. I need to get three more workouts over all, and four more workouts at Curves. So I need to either go to Curves on my off day or skip one of my runs. Gee, which one will I pick?
22 – Off!
23 – Curves
24 – Curves
25 – Curves - Goal #1 met!
26 – WATP 5 miles
27 – Curves - Goal #3 met!
28 – C25K - week 7
My workout schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: Curves
Wednesday, Friday, Sunday: Couch to 5K
Monday: Off!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment