Monday, February 8, 2010

Morning After Monday

"Morning After" is right! I should have saved skipping work for today instead of last Friday.

Last night went great! Everybody had a good time, at least as far as I could tell.

Chris decided at the last minute that he was going to go off his diet, which kind of ticked me off because I went through a lot of trouble to cater to his diet. But then I got a hold of myself and remembered it's not my place to be ticked at him for making his personal choices for himself. And Grady stuck to his diet and I was super proud of him. Oh! But anyway, what Chris had done was order a bunch of pizzas at the last minute. Can you believe that? I made sure and sent the leftovers home with people.

Oh, so anyway, what about me? Yeah, I stuck to my plan. I budged for dinner from my daily points, and "seconds" from my flex points and I stuck to what I budgeted. And I left room for beer! I started getting into the bites-licks-tastes when I was cleaning up, but I caught myself early. "What am I doing?! I'm not going to blow it now after doing so well at the party!" So I called it five points worth of blt's (it probably wasn't even that many), and stopped.

I didn't see much of the game, unfortunately, because I spent the whole time trying to keep things straight at the party, you know how we do. That's okay though because I didn't care about either team anyway. My family was rooting for Indianapolis, though, so boo-hoo on them, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment