Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NSV

Oh! I don't know if I can call this a NSV, since it has to do with my weight, but check this out!

So last year Grady and Chris were having a weight-loss race where Chris was trying to get under 200 before Grady got under 300. They were neck and neck for a while, both hovering about 8-10 pounds over their goal. I was 208 at the time, so about the same as Chris, and I kept saying that I wanted to get under 200 before he did, but since I wasn't really doing anything about it, I didn't expect it would happen.

Flash forward to several months later, after having been seriously derailed by the holidays and the wedding (it was a destination wedding so it was a full vacation for everybody, not just the service and reception) ...

Anyway, last night Chris and I were chatting in the kitchen, and he made some offhand remark that he was still just over 200, and I got all excited and told him I was at 195! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment