Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Food as Fuel
I'm still using that bit Bob said on The Biggest Loser about how everything the Olympians eat is for fuel. I'm trying to live by that. It has really increased the quality of foods that I'm eating. I'm not saying that everything I eat is fuel, by any means! But now when I am conscious of eating or drinking something that I want but don't need, I stop and think do I really want it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment