It's definitely snowy! It looks like about 6 inches. I've never lived anywhere where it snows before, so this is way too exciting. I took about 1000 photos (mostly of trees with snow on them, because I just think that looks so beautiful). The cats don't mind it much, either, which I think is hilarious because it's shoulder-deep on them. It was too dry and powdery for snow men, but we made snow cones in coffee cups with sugar-free apple cider powder.
I took the guys on a walk with me around the neighborhood. We stopped and said hi to all the neighborhood dogs and kids who were outside playing. It's definitely too icy to go running, and Curves is closed (not that I'd want to drive in this anyway), so I think I'll do some wii fit yoga after the guys go to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment