Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wintery Wednesday

I am so over this weather! It's freezing out (below freezing, actually), but I'm glad that at least it's sunny. I hope it's still clear and dry when I get home so I can get my run in.

I'm doing fine this morning. I've been eating a bunch of junk food the last couple days (Super Bowl leftovers), but I've been staying within points. I'm of two minds about it. On the one hand, I feel like I should be eating better, but on the other hand I'm proud that I'm able to work in the foods I really enjoy and still stay on plan. I guess it's just part of the lifelong process of finding the right balance.

Regarding last night's Biggest Loser, I love that they showed the food! That whole segment talking about food and it wasn't an ad and it wasn't a temptation and it wasn't a challenge. It was just straight up experts talking about food. Thank you, finally! I was especially moved when Bob points out that all of the food eaten at the training center is fuel. He really means all of it! Each of those athletes specifically eats exactly what he or she needs to in order to fuel their bodies. So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment