Thursday, February 4, 2010

Superbowl Planning

I'm talking to Grady right now about how many people we are having, and whether he and Chris plan on sticking to their low-carb diet that day. If so, we're going to have the following:

ww-friendly (for me):
sugar-free, fat-free deviled eggs
veggie tray w/ ff dressing
fruit tray
baked wings

low-carb (for them):
sugar-free deviled eggs
veggie tray w/ regular dressing
meat and cheese tray
baked wings

For the deviled eggs, I make them all with splenda instead of sugar, and I put mayo, pickle juice, and mustard. The only difference is whether I use regular or FF mayo.

For everybody else, the non-dieters, they can just eat the meat and fruit and veggies and wings with us, and it's just a question of whether I make regular deviled eggs for them or not. I'm thinking, probably not. I'll get somethings sweet for them, though, like two-bite brownies or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment