This morning I put on a pair of size 16's from Dress Barn and they were sagging low enough on my hips that I had to put on four-inch heels to keep them from dragging on the ground! (Belt? What's that? ) Most of my pants are size 14 and they were getting so uncomfortably tight that I had to start buying 16's. My 14's are still very tight, so I think I could lose 10 or 20 more pounds and still have a decent wardrobe! I love shopping in my own closet.
That's the good news. The bad news is the scale. I peeked a day early and I don't think I'm going to make my 1.1 goal for the week, despite being POP again. I feel smaller, though, so I'm really looking forward to getting measured at Curves in two weeks. The scale has been ticking me off lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment