As expected, I had a two-pound loss at Weight Watchers this week. I'm two pounds away from getting my 30 pound star and 4.2 pounds from goal. I'm so close I can taste it and it tastes better than french fries. I have another week to do my best before my vacation.
Also awesome is using the iPhone to post this while waiting for my meeting to start.
Also also awesome is that I am in the "healthy range" according to my BMI. I do not put a lot of stock in BMI for a variety of very good reasons but other organizations do, like Weight Watchers, the Air Force, and health insurance providers. I think I am still very healthy at a heavier weight due to my frame and my muscles, but it's nice to be at a weight where I don't have to argue with anybody about it or get a doctor's note.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you! I've told all of my friends out here about you and how well you're doing. I'm so excited for you to be so close to your goal!
ReplyDelete