March 2011 Goals:
- Crossfit 3x/week except Spring Break - DONE
- Run weekly - DONE
- Run a 5K - DONE
1- none
2- Crossfit
3- Speedbump #2 (6,999 at school, 7,286 running)
4- Crossfit - 85# back squats x 20
5- Crossfit - open gym
6- Speedbump #2 (7,181)
7- Crossfit (6,919)
8- none
9- Crossfit - 175# deadlift
10- none
11- Crossfit
Spring Break:
12- none
13- Speedbump #2, 2-mile walk (10,893)
14- Five-mile hike in Malibu - (14,202)
15- Crossfit Pacific Beach - 60# press
16- Pilates at SCAC
... running (6,241)
17- none except walking around Disneyland
18- Crossfit Anaheim - 75# jerk
... more walking around Disneyland
19- 3-mile run
20- none
21- Crossfit
22- none
23- Crossfit - 35# OHS, 65# FS, 95# BS
24- yard work - 30 min.
25- Crossfit - Fran (35# thruster, assisted pull-ups) 8:32
26- none
27- Cottage 5K - 27:05 - First Place!
28- Crossfit (10,493)
29- none (7,223)
30- Crossfit
31- WATP 5-miles (plus 7,822)
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment