Thursday, March 3, 2011

Running Fool

After my win last weekend I have been itching to train and improve some more. I wanted to run on Tuesday after Weight Watchers but I had too much studying to do. I had Crossfit on Monday and Wednesday so I had to wait until today. Honestly I looked forward to it all week. I felt motivated enough to try Speedbump #2 and it was a blast. The last 8-minute stretch was super fast and I was huffing and puffing to keep up with the 175 bpm pace, but I did and it felt awesome to haul ass like that.

Everything else is great. I'm eating awesome, logging my foods on my iPhone, and busting my ass at Crossfit. I'm done with midterms and Grady and I are looking forward to a productive weekend at home.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I'm going to have to try the Speedbump podcasts. Do you have any tips on getting faster?

    ReplyDelete