Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Need a Vacation from my Vacation!

We are keeping so busy on our vacation and I am exhausted!

On Monday, Mom and Grady and I went to Malibu and did a five-mile hike. We walked up and down the beach and looked at tidepools and had lunch at a restaurant on the beach. That evening we had dinner in the Valley and went to the movie Unknown which was pretty good.


On Tuesday we drove up to Santa Barbara for the day. We did the walking tour of the Mission and then went swimming and had a picnic on the beach. Well, Grady swam but it was way too cold for me! We went and worked out at Crossfit Pacific Beach and they were very welcoming. It was so great and we're going to try it again in Anaheim on Friday.


This morning I went to attend a Pilates class taught by my high school friend Melissa at Santa Clarita Athletic Club. That's the gym I belonged to 13 years ago when I first started Weight Watchers and started going yoga. It was nice to be back in my old stomping grounds. This afternoon I went back to the running park. I started doing Speedbump #2 again but I didn't feel well and I wasn't motivated to finish. I'm pretty sure I still got in between two and three miles though.

Tomorrow and Friday we're going to Disneyland, and we have more family to visit and a party to go to this weekend. Since I'm on maintenance now at Weight Watchers I get an extra 6 points per day, which couldn't have come at a better time! I still have all 49 of my weekly flex points available to spend over the next couple days.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys are having fun. I'm enjoying the updates and loving the pictures. You are so tiny!

    ReplyDelete