Happy Friday! It's my last day of work before Spring Break. Grady and I are leaving first thing in the morning tomorrow to fly to Los Angeles. Unfortunately in the meantime I am stuck at work, bored as heck, and all I can think about is food.
I already went into that, "Screw it! I'm on vacation!" place once this morning and started dipping into the breakroom chocolates and nuts. Now rather than let that be the beginning of the end, I'm dialing it back. It's going to be a long nine days. I already planned on a sandwich and fries from Chick-fil-a and logged it into my food journal for lunch, but on second thought I'm going to change that to a chicken salad. I have Crossfit tonight and I want to have good fuel for that so I don't feel like crap when I work out. Even with the munchies I had, I'll still have enough PPV for dinner.
I'm just so fricking bored at work and I want to get out of here and get my vacation started. I'm killing time now by watching Jennifer Hudson videos on weightwatchers.com and reading this article about staying on plan while traveling to get my mind framed for tomorrow and next week. Also I'm writing this post to keep myself busy and motivated not to munch.
Give me strength!
No comments:
Post a Comment