Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Brought home the gold ... Again!
This afternoon I ran the Cottage 5K in 27:05. My previous best time was 29:22 and my goal this race was to get in under 29 minutes. Looks like I got it! I won first place in my division by a wide margin. It feels damn good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so cool! Congrats! In my book, anything under a 9 minute mile is flying :)
ReplyDelete