Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shopping!

All is good, all is quiet. School is great and even better it's the last week before break. I had Crossfit last night and Weight Watchers tonight. I had a great week and I'm expecting a good number at my weigh-in.

Afterwards I plan on going shopping at the outlet center in Commerce. I need new running shoes and bras and clothes that fit. I measured again this morning so I would know what sizes to grab off the rack before I even start trying things on. I am officially well into the Medium and 9/10 range. It's kind of blowing my mind. I plan to go in Abercrombie and Fitch, which I have been dying to do since I started. Their stuff runs small, so I may have to go up to 11/12 or Large, and that is okay with me! Just the idea that I can fit comfortable in their cute little styles is so exiting.

That all I have. I'll check back in after my weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment