I weighed in this morning at exactly my goal weight, which is up 0.6 from last week. The plan officially says I should keep my points the same, but the receptionist suggested backing it off by one if I'm worried I'm going to continue to gain. Since it was a morning weigh-in this week and I usually weigh in after work, I'm going to go ahead and do that.
I'm tempted to just go right back into loss mode and keep powering toward my ultimate goal of 138, but for now I think it's better to learn how to do maintenance the right way until I get on Lifetime. It's very scary to add points in and try to stop losing weight after 15 months, and I know that is not unique to me. All the literature and testimonials say that is very normal and I just need to trust in the system. It's the same system that got me here, so I know they know what they are doing. So strap in for another five weeks of this craziness!
In related news, I had a fun conversation in the break room at work today. Another staff member in my department has been doing WW for 3 weeks and we talked about my success on the program and it was very encouraging, I think for both of us.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment