I got a ton of homework and housework done this weekend in addition to winning that trophy at the race yesterday. The kitchen is clean and organized if a bit sparse. I will hit Kroger on the way home from Crossfit today and get food. I did have enough food to pack myself a balanced (if unusual) lunch and I woke up this morning with my lunch already made and my gym bag already packed, which gives me enough time this morning to write in my blog instead of running around all crazy trying to get ready. I ended up unpacking my gym bag anyway because the weather is so warm today I'm just going to wear my gym clothes to school. I haven't done that since last semester. I'll probably take another long walk during my long break today, assuming I get finished in the lab with time to spare.
I am starting to feel a little sick. I have scratches in my throat and I was headachy and bodyachy most of the day yesterday. I'm doing the best I can to take care of myself including plenty of liquids and sleep but all I can really do is hope for the best.
The final good news of the weekend is how kind the scale is being to me. I cannot wait to go to my meeting tomorrow and get my official weigh-in. I'm looking forward to a big drop. I had Mexican food leftovers for breakfast and dinner the last several days and I did so guilt-free because I kept my portions small and tracked my points on my new iPhone. I'm having one of those rare moments where I feel like I can eat like a "normal" person and still lose weight. It feels pretty awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment