I had a good day today, eating-wise. I was super hungry all day (due in part to extreme boredom at work, I'm sure) but I just pushed through and stuck to my planned food. I kept walking to the breakroom and thinking about grabbing a roll or some chips or some candy, but then I thought about what I want out of my next several weigh-ins and walked back out. I'm trying to mentally frame it as avoiding giving into a craving rather than depriving myself, because it's the deprivation part that makes me sad. But overcoming each craving is a step closer to my goal. It's all just head games, but whatever works.
Crossfit was Crossfit. I had a great deadlift at 150# which I realized afterward is almost my bodyweight. But the actual workout of the day sucked so much. It was 10 rounds alternating through two miserable lower-body exercises and I wanted to quit after one round. I didn't quit and I got through it, but it wasn't any fun. At least afterward I felt good rather than bitter like before.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment