And not a minute too soon! I was looking at my planner yesterday when it struck me that this weekend is my last chance to race this month. There's a trail run on Saturday in Jefferson that I have signed up for. I haven't done a trail run since my first (the Xterra last year) and I'm excited to try that again.
I had a great day yesterday. I ate almost exclusively power foods and I didn't even come close to hitting my daily points target. That's not something I want to make a habit of but it was a nice jump start to the week. I am back down to where I should be according to the home scale and I'm looking forward to weighing in at WW on Friday.
After work I went out and ran 4 miles around the neighborhood. I did Speedbump #1 again and it's getting easier to do. I would like to have used it to pace myself at my race, but I think the pace is too high for a trail run. That's fine, I'll have another chance in the future. I feel like if I use one of these high-BPM podcasts to pace myself I can get even more competitive with my times. We'll see.
Race Info
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment