Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weight Watchers mobile for iPhone

Grady and I got iPhones and they are so much fun! I installed the Weight Watchers mobile app and it works even better than I'd hoped. It syncs with my etools account so I can use the computer or the phone to log my food. It has a points calculator and a huge database of foods from the grocery store and restaurants. I am finding it so convenient to log my food on my phone rather than carry around a separate notebook, calculator, and food book.

Last night was good. We did "Fight Gone Bad" workout at Crossfit and Grady and I were partners. I really love working out together with him. We had Mexican food after and I did well keeping my portions in control and logging my points on the phone.

I have my trail run this afternoon. I'll post those results when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment