Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Steps - 156.2

I was feeling pretty good yesterday so I decided to swing by WW and weigh-in instead of waiting for Friday. I was down 0.4 pounds, which is fine. It's definitely the right direction and it's a loss for the second week in a row.

I had a bunch of weird dreams this morning involving smoking cigarettes and eating a buffet of really crappy food. I was relieved when I woke up, but I was pretty unnerved. I'm stressing myself out about this way too much.

I have a vacation coming up in March and I feel like I have barely done caught up from Christmas and I don't want to backslide. I have the beginnings of a plan in mind, but I'm at that pouty stage where I feel like it's all so unfair that I have to deal with this shit all the time instead of just relaxing and enjoying my vacation.

I still have two weeks before I leave to work it out. Ideally, I'll take advantage of that time to continue to eat well and exercise and maybe even get ahead of the game before I leave. Here's hoping.

2 comments:

  1. 18 pounds is so close to goal! You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'm just working on my WW goal, which is 150. It seems like 5 pounds should be easy, but when it's the last 5 pounds it takes FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete