I had a pretty good weekend and I'm getting ready to have a good week.
I went to Crossfit on Friday and had a fun workout. We alternated between clean and jerks and running. I still need a lot of practice on that lift, but that will come in time. On the other hand, I am awesome at running. We only do 400-800 meters at a time (that's a quarter- to half-mile) and it's basically like nothing to me. It's nice to actually be good at something instead of constantly struggling. Oh! Also we did cartwheels, which I am pretty good at, at least in one direction.
Saturday I took off of exercising and spent the day doing homework and housework and prepping food for the week. My fridge is full of salad stuff and cut veggies and good snacks, so I am set up to have a successful week.
Sunday was the same as Saturday with more homework and housework, and also I did a four-mile run. Since I cut my running back to only once per week, I am really struggling with those four miles. I can still do it, it just feels like I am moving super slow and it's a struggle the whole time. I don't think running once per week is enough training to remain competitive, but we'll see at my next race. If I have to trade off my running somewhat have time for Crossfit, it's worth it to me.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment