Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Sunday Update

Good morning! Let's see. I'm behind in my updates, so what have I been up to?

I had Crossfit on Friday and we did the "filthy fifty" which is fifty reps each of 10 different exercises. I don't know if it's where the name came from, but I was filthy by the end of it, especially on my palms and knees from being on the ground, not to mention all the sweat. I am super disappointed because I didn't finish. I did everything until the last exercise which was jump rope and my calf started cramping up and I had to stop. It's okay, I guess, because I got through all the wall balls and burpees and crap that I don't love, and I failed out on something that I actually love which is the jump rope. I mean, I know I got a good workout in but it's still disappointing not to finish.

Anyway, this morning I did my four-mile run. I was supposed to do it yesterday, but I didn't, so first thing this morning when I got up (before coffee or anything) I went ahead and knocked it out. It was my first run in almost two weeks and it was pretty tough.

This afternoon I am going to a Super Bowl party, and I plan on indulging and burning through my flex points in a big way. To get ready for it I am eating just power foods all day (not counting the wine, yum!), so I had eggs and veggies for breakfast and a salad for lunch.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment