Is it really only Tuesday? Time feels like it's dragging. I'm super busy with school and working out and other stuff. Grady is taking the taxes in today and if we get a big enough refund I'm going to get an iPhone. There's a WW etools iPhone app that's just for etools subscribers and I'm hopeful that it syncs with the etools trackers. If it works the way I hope it works I'm looking forward to trying to keep track of my foods on the phone instead of pencil and paper.
I'm still having fun with my friend who is visiting and last night we made chicken fajita tacos with beans and corn. I didn't drink last night, but I went through plenty of wine the two days before to last me for a while. I am super puffy today and I'm up four pounds on the home scale, so I'm not going to go in to WW and weigh-in because it will depress me too much to make that gain official. I'll go in on Friday when I've had a chance to de-puff.
Crossfit was good last night. I just did a few rounds of alternating between running, situps, and pullups, for time. It was not unlike an Air Force PRT test, only with much shorter runs.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment