Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finding Patience

Valentine's Day was really great. It was a regular school day for us, but I walked around campus all during my break and I logged 17,343 steps before I left school.

After school, Grady and I had Crossfit and instead of having the on-ramp class and the regular class, we all worked out together and did a totally fun workout called Crossfit Baseball. It has tumbling and running and different exercises at all the bases and it's just a blast. I had to go for 20 minutes and it flew by like it was nothing. We found out after that it was a Crossfit Kids workout, so it's no wonder it was so fun. The point is that it was awesome to do a fun workout with my husband on Valentine's Day. After Crossfit we came home and made a healthy dinner together with chicken salad and scallops with veggies.

I have Weight Watchers tonight and I am not looking forward to it. The scale at home is not being kind. I am trying really hard to be patient with the scale and just enjoy eating right and working out. I am setting really doable goals, like 4 pounds per month, and I'm on track to meet that, and at that rate I'll still be at goal by summer. The time just drags when you're living by the scale week by week.

No comments:

Post a Comment