February 2011 Goals (same as January):
- Crossfit 3x/week - Done
- Run weekly - Done
- Run a 5K - Done
1- none (5,309)
2- Crossfit - 50# back squats
3- none
4- Crossfit - "filthy fifty"
5- none
6- 4-mile run (5,620)
7- Crossfit - 135# deadlifts (9,938)
8- none
9- Crossfit
10- none (6,682)
11- Crossfit - 45# clean and jerk
12- none
13- 4-mile run (6,858)
14- Crossfit (17,343)
15- none
16- Crossfit - 150# deadlift
17- none
18- Crossfit
19- 4-mile run
20- none
21- Crossfit
22- 4-mile run (14,531)
23- Crossfit
24- none
25- Crossfit - "Fight Gone Bad"
26- 5K Trail Run - 30:24 - First Place!
27- none
28- Crossfit
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment