Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
I'll Take It - 156.6
I was down 1.2 pounds at WW last night, which is about what I expected. Yesterday I was irritated because I'm still looking at a net gain in the last two weeks, but I'm not going to turn up my nose at a 1.2-pound loss. I just wish I could be consistent with it. All I can do is just keep going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment