My May goal:
Complete 12 workouts at Curves - GOAL MET 5/28
1- walk/run around lake - swimming at hotel
2- 3-mile walk
3- none - too tired from traveling
4- Curves
5- off
6- Curves
7- off
8- none - slept in too late for Curves
9- gardening - 6 hours hard digging. yuck!
10- digging - 1 hour. almost done. geez!
11- none - busy
12- none - lazy
13- Curves
14- off
15- swimming/diving/canoeing at Flint River
16- more digging in veggie garden
Dang, I need to do nine more Curves workouts this month if I'm going to meet my goal. I'm looking at four to five times a week. I can swing that.
17- Curves and WATP 5-miles
18- Curves
19- digging in garden
20- Curves
21- digging
22- Curves and planting
23- off
Good week. I finally finished getting that garden dug and planted. Need five more Curves. I have Petfest next Saturday, so it's Monday through Thursday this week, and next Monday. Or I need to leave work early Friday if they are closed Memorial Day.
Also I'm going to get my 50-workout star this week.
24- Curves - found out my Curves location is closing in July. GRR!
25- Curves - 50th workout but no one noticed, so no star. don't really care anymore now that they're closing
26- Curves
27- Curves
28- Curves - GOAL MET
29- none - Petfest
30- none
I got off work early on Friday for the long weekend, fortunately, since Curves is closed on Memorial Day. I need to do a better job of not putting off my workouts until the end of the month. Going nearly every day of the week really burns me out. But I met my goal, and that's what counts!
31- none except cleaning out the garage
My workout schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: Curves
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment