I am so boring, I eat almost the same thing every morning at work. Grits or reduced-sugar oatmeal (2 pts), lite cheese or yogurt (1 pt), fruit (1 pt), and a nonfat latte (2 pts.). I don't eat all six points at once, but spread them out through the morning until it's almost lunchtime. On the weekend I usually cook eggs and have it with something nice like veggie sausage, whole wheat toast, and fruit.
The mornings are a much hungrier time for me than the afternoons. I can't imagine how I would ever live without breakfast, I have always eaten it my whole life.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment