Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Biscuits
I nearly let a basket of biscuits get the best of me this evening. I stuck my hand in the basket and ate one, and I wanted to eat the rest of the basket. I set aside the second one that I pulled out and started cooking dinner. I still ate the second one, but I toasted it and sprayed it with icbinb and had it on the side with dinner, instead of idly chowing down on a basket of cold, dry biscuits by themselves. Much better choice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment