No way. The closest I get is if I have a special occasion, I might use 20 or more of my flex points in one day, in addition to my daily target. 35 flex points is a lot of extra points, if I ate them all in a day on top of my target, that would be two and a half times what I eat in a normal day. If I can't make it work within those guidelines, I know I'm doing something wrong somewhere else, like eating too many of my flex points on regular, non-special-occasion days.
Quote: I'm one of those slow losers -- pounds add on quickly and go away very slowly. I learned the hard way that giving myself an anything goes meal a couple of times a month really sabotaged my weight loss.
This sounds just like me. When I did this the first time, I was in my twenties, and I got away with a lot more splurging. Now that I'm in my thirties, I feel like I have zero wiggle room.
No comments:
Post a Comment