Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Friday Weigh-in: 182.5
I am up 1.9 pounds. I am extremely disappointed with that result. I ate over my points, but I still journaled every bite, and it was not two pounds worth of overeating. It's so frustrating, it feels like I can't eat one nibble over points or go a week where I "only" work out three times without gaining a bunch of weight. I lose weight when I go full steam ahead, but when I feel like I'm starting to burn out and dial back the intensity in order to give myself a break and stop stressing myself out, it blows my whole week. I want to make this a permanent lifestyle change, but how can I expect to just keep going full-boar 100% every day for the rest of my life? Four months and I'm burned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment