I am ready for the weekend. Because of my trip, I only worked four days last week and this week. I think the short weeks feel longer to me because I expect them to feel so much shorter than they really are!
I have been starving every night at bedtime, and then Grady comes home with delicious fried chicken and ice cream, and I'm so tempted by it, but I just push through. I tell myself, "I'm out of points for today, but if I really want it that bad, I can have a little bit tomorrow." And then tomorrow comes and I just go to my regular eating routine. Rinse and repeat every night this week!
But I am super hopeful that it's going to pay off at my weigh-in. I did a mid-week peek at the scale, and I'm expecting very good news. All of that "it will catch up with me" mantra that I've been spouting my last several weeks, well ... I think it's time. I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment