I use my activity points first, but only on the day that I earn them. If I don't use them, I don't roll them over, they are just gone. I think the current program allows for banking them, but I learned on an older program and I'm hesitant to change what I already know works for me.
As far as capping them, I asked the same thing and apparently there's no official cap, but I choose to do a personal cap of 6 AP in a day, which I rarely ever hit anyway. Even on a day where I run a 5K, that's still only 5, so for me to get up to 6, I'd have to spend the entire day swimming or hiking or doing manual labor. I figure if I'm working hard enough that it becomes an issue, then my body probably needs the extra fuel.
No comments:
Post a Comment