Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Back from Camping
I'm back from camping and ready to face the day/week/summer. I took the weekend off of counting points and ate regular road food and camping food without going stupid crazy (one hamburger, one s'more, etc.). I was also reminded that that crap doesn't satisfy me physically or emotionally anymore than good, healthy food does, so there's really no point. I did spend hours playing in the river, swimming, diving, canoeing, and then I worked in the veggie garden some when I got home. I just hope it was enough activity to make up for the extra calories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment