Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back Home

I'm back from my trip. I had a great time with my family. I did a decent job of sticking to my plan all extended weekend, and I think I may even see a loss at next weigh-in if I can keep it together the rest of the week.


It's great, all my jeans and slacks either fit beautifully or are even too loose. It was nice to sit in the tiny airplane seat and not have my circulation cut off by my waistband or my seatbelt, and to not have my fat butt spilling over into my neighbor's chair.

May is going to be a challenge. School is out and it's time for summer business. Fun fun fun, but a challenge as far as food and exercise. I was in Madison when the first rolled around, and we have a camping trip over the 15th. Other than that, I'll just enjoy the extra time with Grady, enjoy the sunshine and rain, work in the garden, and just keep on keepin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment