Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Nice, for a change
Wow, I was not even hungry yesterday. I was just distracted all day with the internet and work. It also caused me to drink almost no water, so that part is not as good. I thought maybe it was the caffeine from the nos. But then even in the evening, after gardening for an hour, I got filled up on just 11 points worth of taco bell, and I still forgot to eat that one point to get to my target. Um ... oops?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment