Nothing terrible, I'm just super busy with school and work and life. I have been too busy/stressed to remember to eat, which is always fun. I was just two points under target yesterday and I ate a lot of fruit and veg like I always do, so I'm not worried about starving. My weigh-in should be great tonight.
I missed training at my new WW meeting last night due to my own stupid confusion about the location. I'm pretty embarrassed by my mistake, but that's really the worst thing about it. I'll just try again in two weeks. I start my regular meeting officially tonight, which I am really looking forward to.
I haven't been to Crossfit in forever, like a whole week, because I've had a super tight schedule and I've been trying to go in at weird times when they're not expecting me and I keep missing them. I'm working out at home, but it's not the same. I miss it a lot and I'm really eager to get back in there, but it won't be today because of work.
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment