Thank goodness tomorrow's Friday! I have been going full speed all week studying and programming and doing homework. I am completely exhausted but mostly caught up. I have a Spanish quiz tomorrow which I'll study for tonight and then it's the weekend! Yay! It's looking like this weekend is going to be the same as the last with just more homework. That's how it is in summer school, it never lets up, but on the plus side I'm already nearly finished with the semester.
I went to Crossfit again today, which I don't normally go on Thursday but I missed Monday. The second half of this week my regular trainers are out of town and the sub has been this one trainer that I really, really like. He was in the Navy and his training style is straight out of basic training, but in a fun, no-nonsense way. It's impossible to describe but totally effective. I love working out with him.
After Crossfit, Grady and I met up with some of our neighbors who we are trying to go out walking with once a week. The first one was a success anyway, so I hope we can keep it up. It's so nice to finally be meeting new people and making friends after living here two years.
No comments:
Post a Comment