I saw there was an update for WW mobile for iPhone in the app store which included new support for iPad and I had to install it and try it out right away. It's amazing! Check out these screenshots:
About half of the stuff is available even if you are not an eTools subscriber and you have the free online membership.
Before the upgrade, I could use the iPhone app on my iPad, but it was not nearly as rich an experience. Here's a screenshot of that for comparison:
I still love the phone app for when I'm out and about, but when I'm at home in the kitchen and dining room I always have my iPad around anyway, and this is making living this plan so amazing. Gosh, remember when we used to do this with pencil and paper a slide-rule and books? I love technology. When I did 1-2-3 Success around 1998-2000, I spent hundres of dollars on a Palm Pilot specifically to keep track of my points, and it didn't do half the stuff that these devices today do. Simply amazing!
Hi! I'm Jennifer. I am a 36-year-old Air Force veteran and a graduate student at the University of Georgia. I have been a Lifetime Member at Weight Watchers since April, 2011, and I have been blogging my weight-loss experience semi-regularly since I began in January, 2010. I am currently employed as a receptionist at Weight Watchers, but the opinions expressed in this blog and its related pages are my own.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment