I went to the outlet center to spend my birthday gift certificate on new clothes again today. The size 8 shorts I bought a month ago are already sagging off my behind.
We went to Loft and hit the clearance rack and just grabbed everything that was a size 6. I don't know how many things I tried on, but it was a lot. I bought everything that looked good on, which was about half the clothes. I had to send some dresses back for a smaller size and I ended up with sizes 2, 4, and 6. I really got a lot because I honestly don't want to get any smaller so hopefully this stuff will fit for a real long time. Now I need to stay motivated to keep the weight off.
This afternoon I went to Kroger and got a bunch of good food for cooking out the rest of the weekend. It's going to be a staying in and eating and drinking holiday weekend so I figured I'd minimize the damage by loading up on nutritious items. I got watermelon, corn on the cob, and lean beef hamburgers. I'm going to a dozen light-style deviled eggs. I got a twelver of fruit-infused Michelob Ultras at 3 PPV (107 calories) per bottle.
Tonight Grady and I ran for 30 minutes. Tomorrow I'll post some family pics of our spread and my new clothes and stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment